the Earth has limited resources, while its natural resources can vary over time and depending on the management and use. Expanding human requirements and economic activities are putting increasing pressure on land resources, creating competition and conflicts and lead to inefficient use of land and land resources. We offer cooperation to find ways to most effective use of land resources.
Service number 1 - INVESTMENT FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS OF LAND UNDER THE ANIMAL
The main direction of agricultural development is further specialization and concentration of agricultural production. When people talk about the concentration as a process, not only socio-economic, but also including geography, there is no doubt that it has the natural physical limits or territorial restrictions. In fact, the hectares of farmland can not, for example, arrange one above the other in several floors as it can be done with machines in an industrial plant. But it is not always obvious that in addition to the physical limitations of concentration, there are also environmental.
The mechanism of landscape connection with livestock is obvious. Livestock productivity is directly determined by the usability of floodplain-meadow landscape, spatial structure of which is not uniform across Ukraine. Dispersity of natural lands does create ecological limits of the dairy cattle concentration in general. In other words, the economic structure of agriculture is imposed by a number of external constraints, environmental in nature, since they are caused solely by the nature of the landscape.
Soil zoning leads to the appropriate zoning of vegetation, including natural grassland, which in turn affects the commodity products cost.
RICC Ltd. offers consulting services to companies of livestock:
- conducting investment analysis of land resources, planned for the livestock on a subject of the feasibility and effectiveness of using this land for a planned process of livestock;
- calculation of need in the land, depending on the planned livestock and livestock diets;
- calculation of need in the land, depending on the yield of fodder crops;
- development of a business plan for investment project of livestock in order to attract investment in the project.
Service number 2 - INVESTMENT ANALYSIS OF LAND FOR THE PLANT FEASIBILITY
Production of all types of agricultural production (including livestock production and processing) depends on the crop. Agricultural production is one of the main indicators characterizing the activity of agricultural enterprises. Sales volume, the level of its cost, the amount of profit, profitability, financial position of the company, its solvency and other economic indicators depend on the production volume. Therefore, the analysis must begin with the study of production, and in particular crop production.
Volume of agricultural production in turn depends on productivity, which is directly connected with geographical location and climatic conditions in the region. In the case of low-yield the farm will require more space for the required production volume.
RICC Ltd. offers consulting services to the plant:
- investment analysis of land for crop production on the subject of the feasibility and efficiency of use of land for cultivation of the proposed culture;
- account of the needs of the land, depending on the crop, taking into account crop rotation;
- development a business plan for investment project of plant in order to attract investment in the project.
Service number 3 - INVESTMENT ANALYSIS OF LAND FOR CONSTRUCTION FEASIBILITY
RICC Ltd. offers consulting services to investment and construction companies:
- investment analysis of land for appropriateness and effectiveness of construction of residential and commercial real estate;
- develop an expanded concept of investment and construction projects;
- develop a business plan for investment and construction project in order to attract investment in the project.
Welcome to cooperate!